Thursday, April 20, 2006

At times

At times when my mind wanders away,
I wonder
,

Wonder why we end up,
commiting the same folies .

Wonder why we live each day,
hoping for a better tommorow.

Wonder why we believe in things,
without any proof of its existence.


At times when I walk around,

I hear,

Hear young mean and women talk about,
how wonderful their lfe seems to be together

Hear kids speak to each other ,
about their hopes and aspirations.

Hear the priest tell a disturbed parent,
"Everything will be okay, God will take care"

At times when I am with my friends,
I talk,

Talk about ten reasons,
why intoxications can never kill me.

Talk about how a little more money,
would spice up life.

Talk about Urvashis, Venus and Cleaopatra,
and wish they would be mine .


I talk, I hear, I wonder.

I talk about why at every dead end,
life will show a new turn.

I hear them say there is always,
a new high after a new low.

I wonder why I want to
believe every word I hear


I guess its all just

A word to talk

A word to hear

A word to wonder

1 comment:

Sloka said...

hey..........ur best poem till date......I loved this one....high on the philosophical scale and eoually high on the reality one, too.......good going dhi!

cheers!