Friday, April 14, 2006

Angel

As I walk in the dark alleys of life,
My Life seems to be filled with rife,
It seems to take a different turn each day,
Everything seems a little out of ordinary.

I see a glass door, my only source of light,
I open the door and I am taken around by this angel,
I stay there for a while,
Spending most of my time with the angel

The door opens again, its my friends from the dark alleys,
They want me back, there is a lot of work to do,
They pull me and I hold the angel's hand

But Alas! I dont belong in her world
and neither does she belong to mine
Someday I will get another glass door
and then a heart so pure will take me back to paradise

1 comment:

Sloka said...

Hey Dhiraj,

Kudos!! Man.....never new you write so well! "Joke of Life" was cool and the message - very poignant - What I interpreted it as was that in the situations that look as grim as grim can be, there's still something to identify and smile about, something to celebrate!! A great message to people who are hell-bent on looking at the dark side of everything!

As for "Angel", I'm sure you'll find that angel soon, who'll sweep you off your feet and give you paradise right here, on earth!!!

Good going, bhai!!!