Tuesday, September 21, 2010

If my mind could wander. . . .

If time keeps travellling forward and never looks back,
Why do I have the tendency to keep looking back.

TO believe , is it a sin ?
To "Not to believe",
Not a sin by any stretch of imagination.

The more you try to understand,
the more intriguing it seems,
Multitasking, multiprocessing, - a previledge,
A previledge of a few among the too many.

If you speak without prejudice,
You speak your mind . . . . ..
You could be lynched,
You could be crucified,
Better still unless Lucifer shall forbid,
You shall be castrated for thy sins.

A prejudiced opinion holds more,
more than what the mind can convey,
Sugar coating is the norm of the day,
Prejudice is here to stay.

On a zebra crossing,
Let the pedestrians cross.
Stop ! Gather your thoughts.
Let the thoughts cross over,
Show you the way.

Sometimes I stop to wonder,
I wonder to wonder,
If my mind could wander,
Wander away into ecstacy.
I could self sustain anyway.
Mental, physical, sensual, spiritual, emotional,
Close your eyes darling,
Pleasure is on the way.

And the bickerings continue,
No fuses here or safety valves there,
the flow is everlasting,
the transmissions will continue all the way.

Do I need addictions to trigger me brain,
Cant I send signals to stimulate anyway,
Sustenance nonetheless, my misery, my gain, my pain.
Alone thy has come, alone shall thy make way.

As I wonder to wonder, I wonder to wander,
Wonder to stimulate, wonder to dream,
Create the real in the unreal, make the surreal,
Each thought with multiple dimensions.
Multi - orgasmic - with only one orgasm to chose from.
Choice is mine , Choice is to be made.
A single choice in time, a choice never to look back again.

1 comment:

trshant said...

its great to leave the past behind. but after learning lessons from it. after that the past simply becomes an inconvenient baggage to take with you into the future, and enjoying every single breath-taking moment of it.
the meditation mentors call it being in the present, and to be completely in the present we will have to let the past go.
the masters of zen teach the art of being in the present by a process called tea meditation. every glass of tea carries with it a faint smell of the soil, the aroma of tea and the various other ingredients involved. if we are to enjoy this completely, we need to enjoy it when we sip it. not before, nor after, but exactly when we take sips of it.