Saturday, November 14, 2015

A belief !

Started writing this when Hebdo happened, Unfortunately I am finishing this when Paris has happened !

I am and I shall believe what I want to believe in,
I can be a Hindu, Christian, Moslem , Buddhist , and anything I want to be.
Mono poly theistic , Anytime . Anywhere , whenever it please me .
All of them at the same time , if I need to be.
None of them , atheistic , if you allow me to be .
And no you can't stop me , it's me my thought process .
It's me , my way to see the world, my inner beliefs.

If my heads feels like a skullcap , the neck a cross and my fingers counting beads,
I will , let me be , I am the owner of my mind body soul.
Out of control am I , irrational heterodox I may seem .
But this world you want me to stay in , is not acceptable to me.
No its not acceptable to me.

You call it clash of idealogies.
I call it resistance. A resistance to accept the new world.
A world of opportunity. Faraway from the world we left behind.
Or you might be right - the world we want to leave behind.
A world of conflicting idealogies,
Idealogies which should have assimilated not seperate.

What is so wrong in entering a bar saying Jai Shri Krishna,
Isnt the alcohol - the accepted nectar divine hallucinating you to melancholy.
What is so wrong if I were to say Allahu Akbar before I have my ham.
Isnt the Hamburger the world's most wanted meal !
What is so wrong if I christen two men who love each other to bits. 
Isnt love , God's most powerful weapon ! 

But I dont care, do I ? 
I dont believe. No I dont . 
I would not want to believe,
believe that the dot "that made the Big Bang", 
was made by supernatural power. 

You can argue the supernatural exists, 
What is the point in having all that power, 
if you cant stop the hunger,
if you cant stop atrocities, 
if you cant stop greed, 
if you cant stop the inequalities.

The only logical conclusion my dear friend, 
You can give me is - its upon you.
Well if its upon me, 
Then I dont need you - the supernatural. 

The truth is I , the human, created you, 
created you to get rid of my insecurities, 
created you to soothe my pains. 

Your use has been exhausted long ago, 
That I have been demented enough to, 
turn against my own kin, 
to turn against my fellow human beings.

I dont need you anymore, 
Yes I created you, my Frankenstein, 
In time your true face will be seen by all, 
It maybe too late then, 
It may be way past my time. 

But I have a belief , that one day, 
This Frankenstein will die, 
This dot creator in our minds wont exist, 
And that day will be Judgement day, 
Simply because humans will find - 
Paradise on earth Again.

No comments: