Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I am different, I am what I am none the same.


All the tiny tots sit around the table,
Chitting and Chatting away to glory.


And there speeds away the hare,
Yippity Yippity Yap Yap,
Passes by the larvae,
"Oh poor you, feel so sorry for you,
How slow you are, how slow your world evolves".

"What is two and two? "
The tigress says Four.
The Rhino - Twenty two.
"Oh poor rhino, how creative, but its four"
"It shall take time, but you will come about".

"Look at me as I walk majestically,
show off my colorful peacock feathers,
Look at me as I dance in the rain"
"Oh dear me panther,
you of just one color,
Wish you were more than just a monochrome,
How does it feel to have just one color"

Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti, Ti La So Fa Mi Re Do,
Lets get jiggy with it Huh ! Huh !, jigs the nightingale,
Eh ! Mr Owl with eyes like bowls,
What do you ever do with those Binoculars ?
God Bless - Me has none of those

'Are you an insect or better still a fish' asks the beetle
Oh Mr Scorpion, with a tail so high,
But you can neither swim or fly ha ha ,
Oh if only your silence could tringgg !!!
You the meek scorpion would be King !!


With years gone by,
Summers, winters, autumns, and spring,
Paradise is besieged,
invaded by the hyenas and vultures.


And a lone butterfly brings color to the lost land,
As the Rhino fights on resisting the siege with all his might,
The panther leads the way, his color instilling fear,
The owl protects the herd in the nights with her vision,
The scorpion collects enemy information being transparent all night.

Slowly have you evolved,
ever so magnificently adding color to the world,
In time you have come about,
Come about to make sense,
Monochromatic you might  be,
but focus and you will be shown the light,
Muted you maybe,
but what you see is all that matters,
So what if I am different,
I am what I am none the same.

No comments: